RE: User Auth and More...

Yeah, I could give directions, but you won't like them ;-)

Better to post a more accurate decription of what is(n't) working and perhaps some code. The words 'but I can't seem to get it to work for me here' just doesn't help much

Bastien

From: "Chase" <php@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  User Auth and More...
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:09:57 -0600

Good Day!
I am trying to create a page that will start off asking for a username and
password, verify the entry against a MySQL database, and depending on what
the "access level" is in the table, so one of five or six files on a page
for downloading.

  I have the login script working for another purpose, but I can't seem to
get it to work for me here.

  Any thoughts on a direction I should go?

Thanks!