Re: Subject: How many rows for 100 questions?

At 04:51 29/05/2005 +0000, you wrote:
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "...helmut" <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:19:02 -0500
Subject: How many rows for 100 questions?

I have a questionary that has 100 questions,

Should I create 2 tables 1 with the user information and the second one with
the 100 questions? What is your recommendation?

My recommendation is to save yourself a lot of time, and grab Moodle http://moodle.org/ with the Quiz Module. That should prevent you having to 'reinvent the wheel' and it will cover many things about quiz-question-answer which you hadn't thought of, including reporting, alternate quiz styles through an easy admin page and more.

Cheers - Neil

Links to tutorials or information are welcome.

TIA

CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Production tools
for accessible subtitled internet media, transcripts
and searchable video. Supports Real Player, Quicktime
and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.