Re: [DB_DataObject] why is there no query($query, $params) method?

Sorry, but doesn't make sense to me, since there is nothing parsing the result then.

If you have a look at the _query() method, it does the essential parsing of the sql result, raising errors etc.

I don't want to bypass the DataObject framework at this point.