RE: Database creation question

Hi

If your concern is fulling your MySQL database quota then one solution may be to store on the message headers in the MySQL Database, the message text could be stored as plain text files within your webspace.

James

Bastien Koert <bastien_k@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ron,

You could look at FlatFile Databases.(http://ffdb-php.sourceforge.net/) The
real issue is that if the discussion board becomes too active, your
flatfiles don't have the same flexibility to adapt tp load.

hth

bastien