Re: Too many $_GETs?

AFIAK its around 2K, but nay one who trusts it that far is really taking a chance with it

Bastien

From: Brent Baisley <brent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: veditio@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (PHP)
Subject: Re:  Too many $_GETs?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:08:08 -0400

The limit on GETs is not something to do with PHP or MySQL, it's a web server standard. I forgot what the length limit is for a URL (256, 1024 ?), which is what a GET is. If you want to keep variables or information from page to page you should use sessions. You can manage sessions without using cookies.