RE: Problem with MySQL configuration

Depending on what you do, you may need to go to things like replication and queries (selects only) off the replicated server. You may also want to look caching the results to limit the number of sql queries. Have a look at high performance mysql (www.highperformancemysql.com) for more info.

bastien

From: "Joakim Ling" <jl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Problem with MySQL configuration
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:23:00 +0200

Hi

Im running Win2003(2x3.2GHz 2Gb RAM) and MySQL 4.1. My problem is that I
have too much traffic and connection. I try to change the ini file with
no result. In windows Event viewer it says that windows has change it to
3000 from 2000 max connections. If I show mysql variables it says 16384
(max). I have the same problem with MSSQL.

The mysql says it cant connect to server..

Anyone know what to do???