Web Printing

Hi all,

i am very perplexed now and i hope you guys can help me.

i am reading 50,000 records from mySQL database and i need to print them out in a report format. However, i also need to print a page number through PHP on all the pages (for example, "Page 1 of 200") and display a header and a footer.

i am wondering how can i use PHP to fix the position of my header and footer and also display my page numbers and total number of pages to be printed.

all help is very much appreciated!!!!

thank you,
hwee :o)