Further MySQL query problems...

	I am having trouble in the following code.  Basically, I want to
query two separate database tables and then generate an array from these
two queries.  The first query will return a list of ALL systems.  The
second query will return a list of systems that should be excluded.  The
problem is that this is getting me nowhere.  Here is the pertinent
code...

$query = "SELECT CPU_Hostname FROM AllMid_Data
		  WHERE CPU_IN_SVC = \"Y\"
		  AND CPU_DNS = \"sbcld.sbc.com\"
		  ORDER BY CPU_Hostname ASC";
$results = mysql_query($query, $Prod) or die(mysql_error());
$system = mysql_fetch_array($results, MYSQL_NUM);
$exclude_query = "SELECT hostname FROM exclusion";
$exclude_results = mysql_query($exclude_query, $Prod);
$exclude = mysql_fetch_array($exclude_results, MYSQL_NUM);
$temp = array_diff($system, $exclude);
    <?php do {
	$sys = $blah[0];
	echo "<tr>"; ?>
 <?php echo $sys; ?>
      <?php echo "</tr>"; } ?>
    <?php } while ($blah = mysql_fetch_array($exclude_results)); ?>

	I have cut out a lot of extraneous stuff that I don't think is
pertinent.  Please let me know if you see something causing my problems.
The first query table has about 900 entries and the query returns about
90 hostnames.  The exclude table query has only 13 hostnames and
obviously returns all.  I am looking for a way to display the
approximately 77 entries that are NOT in the exclude table.  Thanks
again.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  sn4265@xxxxxxx