Re: Why not ?

--- "Larry E. Ullman" <LarryUllman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > Why does this NOT work?
> >
> > UPDATE tipping SET score = 3 WHERE round1.game1 =
> > AND tipping.username = jerry;
>
> For starters, you should quote strings in a query.
> There may also be a
> problem with the round1 reference.
>
> Larry

I was getting an error earlier stating round1 does not
exist, however it does.  round1 table does not exist.
So does not say round1.game1 does not exist.

But the table name exists.  And I use the correct
quotations, this does not effect it without it when i
use other queries.

I will keep trying...  If anyone knows, shoot! :)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com