Working with multiple tables...

	I am working on revising a web request app that I have already
developed.  The app basically provides a list of system names with
checkboxes for a user to select to request accounts on the systems.  One
feature I am intending to add is that the app should check a separate
database of user accounts to see if the user already has an account on
the system.  I think I could get it to work by making a query of the
userid for each system, but this seems quite inefficient.  I would
rather somehow have a single query that gets a list of system names and
also checks the user account database at the same time to determine if
the user already has an account.  Then I would like to display ALL of
the systems, but "grey out" the ones that the user already has accounts
on.  Can someone help me figure out the best way to go about this?
Thanks in advance.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  sn4265@xxxxxxx