Re: Query that generates href links

John Burroughs wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've created a database for my poetry that I've written. I have a table called Titles. It is made up of:
[snip]
How can I do this. Everytime I tried adding to the above code, I kept getting error messages in php saying that there was an unexpected '>'character on line such and such, but I don't know how I could even check to see which line had the error? (I'm using myphpadmin to manage my MySQL database.)

Now my connection to my MySQL server for my online hosting company has been done for 12 hours and I haven't been able to work on it anymore.

Does anyone know an easy way to do this?

Thanks,

John Burroughs

Hi John,

The line number is the line number of your php code where the error occurs. Looking at the code here, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it, the error is probably somewhere else in your code. I'd suggest you'd look for unterminated strings, like echo("hi there).

grt,
Evert