From: "Pete Ruby" <paruby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  MySQL - Query within a query
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:03:19 -0500

I am looking to do the following w/ MySQL and PHP.  Have 1 query that gets
results, then use those results in another query:

$l = 2;
$result1 = ("SELECT * FROM Drivers WHERE League = $l");

$result2 = mysql_query("SELECT DriverID, Driver, CarNbr FROM Drivers LEFT
JOIN $LeagueList ON Drivers.DriverID = $Result1.DriverID
   WHERE $Result1.DriverID) Is Null ORDER BY Drivers.DriverID");

I can do it w/ Access and MSSQL, but if I try in MySQL, i get an error, both
in DBManager (MySQL interface), and in PHP.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanx!

Pete