Re: most popular places

"Micah Stevens" <micah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:200502251344.34389.micah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> With mysql 4.1 you could union and then subSelect maybe? I'm not
> super-familiar with sub selects, so this code won't likely run..

There is a unwritten rule that states: "If your db needs the use of unions
the db is set up poorly." You can union just about everything, that's the
whole problem of a union. I would not and I do mean not ever use a union in
my code.

I woudl need more detail on the schema to give a more abt answer to the
problem.