Re: insertion problem (2)

Stephen Johnson wrote:
This may not necessarily be the problem.  But I am not sure that you should
be capitalizing the first character of your variable.

That is a special type of PHP variable - which I do not use normally - so I
can not remember what it is called.

However, put all your variables to lower case except the pre-defined
variables such as $_POST and $_GET etc.

See if that helps

good on ya for trying to extract the question/problem from this guy Stephen! I just wanted to add that variable names can be in any case, may not start with a number (may contain alpha-numeric chars) and are case-sensitive.

the following are all valid (and different):

$Tee1 	= 1;
$tee1 	= 1;
$_tee1 	= 1;
$_TEE1 	= 1;
$Tee 	= 1;

<?php /*

Stephen Johnson c | eh
The Lone Coder

http://www.thelonecoder.com
stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

562.924.4454 (office)
562.924.4075 (fax)

continuing the struggle against bad code

*/ ?>