From: luis medrano <lmzaldivar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  big data base
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:54:08 -0800

Hi All,

I need you help. I need to design a very big data base, around 900GB
or more of information but I never had design or manage this magnitude
of information before. I really appreciate if you can point me to
documentation to how can do this properly  or you can help me with
some experiance you have doing this.

Thanks,
Luis