Re: Shopping Cart

SIR
SORRY FOR LATE . I AM NAAZIR FROM SRI LANKA..I AM DOING WEBDEVALOBMENT
USING PHP AND MY SQL, I WAS BORN IN A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILLY. MY FATHER
IS A BUSSINES MAN MOTHER IS HOUSE WIFE. I HAVE 5 SIISTER. MY FATHER
BUSSINUS  BADLY AFFECTED MY TSUNNMI . WE LOST OUR FATHER BUSSINES .
AND FATHER SAY RO ME I CAN'T PAY MONEY TO STUDY ME I DON'T HAVE MIONEY
NOW .AND HAVE TO SPEND SISITERS STUDIES NAD WEDDING . SIR I ASK FROM
YOU IF CAN PLEASE HELP TO STUDY OR ATLEAST SEND SOME GOOD NOTES OR
PAERNT BOOK OF "PHP $ MyAQL" TO MY MAIL
THNAK SIR
naazir