Re: password in md5 to connect to mysql instead of clear password

You can't unhash MD5.. it's one way only. You could encrypt something and
unencrypt it later, but it's not clear what advantage you would get out of
what you're saying.

Perhaps I don't understand, but if you have a separate connection file, why
would you need to pass a password at all?

-Micah