Re: Notice: Undefined index: op

Martin Norland wrote:
J. Connolly wrote:

You may want to use a different quoting style - I can't recall the name, but it's taken from perl

HEREDOC. (i believe its custom to write it in capitals,)

echo <<<EOF
<form action="$_SERVER[PHP_SELF]" method="POST">
the rest of your stuff, then on its own line right at the beginning of the line (no tabs/etc. :( )
EOF;

it basically echo's until it sees that delimiter, that could be EOD or STOP or whatever (well, there might be reserved words issues - I could more easily check if I could remember the name of the quoting style...)

Cheers