Re: php sessions

you could put in a database an action field, and have a function check
the action on every page.  If the action says certain things, like
KILL or REVALIDATE, then have it perform certain actions.  For the
first, I'd output an error page that says something like "Your session
was killed by administrator (Admin ID)."  Or, ask them for their
password before carrying out their request for the latter example.

there are several ways to do this.  It all depends on what your
server's capabilities and resources are (databases and such) and
personal preference.

HTH,

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@xxxxxxxxx

Now you have my $0.02.  Or .01 Pounds, .014 Euros, or $0.025 CAN.  I'm
already internationally compatible!
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

This message is Certified Virus Free