RE: To login a user without grant on ISP mysql

You need an account with at least select privileges to run any query. Are you trying to create an account on the mysql for each user? Don't do that. Use table based authentication for each user and use whatever default mysql account you have to run the queries.

Bastien

From: "moses Woldeselassie" <mmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  To login  a user without grant on ISP mysql
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:44:32 +0000

I tested all my php code on localhost.They were working fine using (localhost,bm_user, pss), but now I am using mysql on ISP side. in this case I don't have any Privileges on the db.

the registration system works fine, but i do have a problem with login.

I am looking for simple example or any help.

kind regards meberat