From: Jason Walker [mailto:jwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:17 PM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  'Page can not be displayed' when hitting the back button

I have a shopping cart that is working completely fine in Firefox. In I.E.,
I can not get the page to display when hitting the back button. This may not
necessarily be a PHP problem, but since moving to PHP session variables and
not cookies, this error has popped up.

In Firefox, I get the "POST DATA" message stating that post data has already
been sent, blah blah blah. In IE, I get the "Page Can Not Be Display".

I am just curious if anyone else has come across this and if they found a
solution/cause.

Thanks.

Jason Walker