Re: MySQL PHP hosting

joe,
thanks for the advice....i just can't host where i work and trying to develop only on my laptop only at work is becoing tedious. The sys admin is not happy about me running iis or apache on my laptop here. But at least I didn't ask how you how to configure my php and mysql

richard,
 thanks for ipower that look kind of like what i am looking for

jozef

Joe Harman wrote:

Hey J.

I really like both of these companies

http://www.spinweb.net
http://www.rochen.com

both are big with PHP... both have top notch service and great
pricing... spinweb is great if you are into editing your confige
files...

Good Luck!
Joe

PS... people here on this board don't like these kinds of question..
just a FYI for you!