Table from an array?

Hi there everyone

Is it possible to create a database table from the first line of a CSV file?
What I mean is, how would you create the table columns based on the CSV
file’s columns?  This would really help me out, as some times the table
column counts change on data I have to import, so it would be nice to have a
flexible DB structure rather than a static one.

Chris