Re: Developer needed in London

Underodog H.R. wrote:
Sorry for using the list in this way, wont happen again.

wtf. 'they' posted it twice with the same message... thats the definition of 'again'.

the fact that 'they' can't even spell their company name correctly
would make me think twice about working there ;-)

Underodog H.R. <jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     ^---- !!!

And why is a degree so important if 'all' they want if a monkey who
can do D/HTML, PHP & MySQL - these are the easiest IT wotsits on
the planet, ok playing minesweeper is easier :-). I mean easy as in
accessible not easy as in 'no hard work or study needed'....

anyone can go to the local college and train to be an electrician
but you need a degree to write php code??

---

nuff of that, I've had too much coffee and too many traffic jams this morning.

PLEASE DON¹T REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE THROUGH THE LIST RESPOND DIRECT TO jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Job Opportunity:

Web Developer/Designer In-house in London (not outsourced).
A great opportunity to join a young vibrant company working on exciting high
profile projects. Would suit recent graduates and experienced pro's alike. A
strong background in web technologies and programming is essential, good
working knowledge of; D/HTML, PHP, MySQL is necessary, other technologies
(Flash etc) are a bonus. Please apply by sending your CV to
jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx