Re: firebird - equivalent of stristr() in Stored Procedure.

Jochem Maas wrote:
hi Guys,

hope somebody can give me a clue :-),

well about 5 mins after I posted I managed to find a solution thanks to a man named Ivan Prenosil (who by all accounts knows where his firebird towel is ;-)

http://www.volny.cz/iprenosil/interbase/ip_ib_code_string.htm
(the stored procedure named 'Pos' on that page was basically what I was looking for.)

btw - if somebody at google decided to throw all the Mozilla related references
to the word 'firebird' out of the F****** indexes I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

thanks and regards, Jochem