RE: What is wrong with this query?

Hi there,

Basically I just need to pull ALL the data from ALL the tables listed in the
same query.  It doesn't matter in what order the data is displayed and there
is no relation between the tables.

Chris

What exactly are you trying to do? If you require data from each table and
that data is linked somehow thur some common field (not required to be the
same field across all three tables) you need to include that

SELECT a.*, b.*,c.* FROM MLS a, Cond b, Comm c where [join crtieria] and
[search crtieria] ORDER BY Price DESC LIMIT 0, 50

need more info about structure and goal

bastien