RE: Re: Cannot load MySQL extension (mysql.so issues)

>women/girls deserve a little more leaway when entering this little
>world. if only because men have been jacking them around for the last
>5000 years - which has only brought us war & religion ;-)

ROTFL!! Too funny. :)

I got the issue somewhat resolved. I was being a slacker and wanted to
administer MySQL with phpmyadmin, and I thought it would be an easy fix, but
I opted for the command line eventually. While phpmyadmin still doesn't work
despite mysql.so existing on my system (Mysql.so was Outlook insisting on
proper capitalization), I got everything else working, in this particular
case MySQL, via the command line.

And I posted here, assuming it was linked between PHP and MySQL, being that
phpmyadmin is written in PHP and works off MySQL. Does not appear to be the
case however!

Thanks,
Eve