Re: Returns Blank

Squeakypants ha scritto:
From a forum that recommended this to me, I changed the query execution to this:
$query = "SELECT credits FROM krypto WHERE user=$user AND pass=$pass";
echo "query = ". $query ."\n";
$result = mysql_query($query);
echo "result = ". $result ."\n";

So now it outputs this:
query = SELECT credits FROM krypto WHERE user=admin AND pass=xxxxxxxx
result = Could not run query: Unknown column 'admin' in 'where clause'

Your query is missing quotes near the values for the attributes user ad pass, so mysql try to compare the value user to some value inside an ipotetic admin field
Try this:
$query = "SELECT credits FROM krypto WHERE user=\"$user\" AND pass=\"$pass\"";
Bye