SELECT b.fldName,
        b.fldEmail,
        b.fldCountryCode,
        d.fldCode as FCode,
        b.fldMobile,
        a.fldTime as Time,
        c.fldUsername as Username
FROM tblSubscribersChoices a
LEFT JOIN tblUser c ON c.fldClientID = a.fldChoice
LEFT JOIN tblSubscribers b ON b.fldID = a.fldClientID
LEFT JOIN tc_countries d ON d.fldCode = b.fldCountryCode
ORDER BY Username ASC

and if that works but doesn't give you repeat records try adding the DISTINCT keyword after SELECT.

<snip>

Why are you so intrested in LEFT JOIN? I cn't help much since i don't

I'm not but his original query used JIONs and a LEFT JOIN is (IMHO) the easiest to understand. I didn't have the presence of mind to rewrite the query using a simple WHERE clause - hope your tip helps him.

btw: can anyone say if the LEFT JOIN or the alternative WHERE statement (in general?) is faster?

know the schema of the db and i can't see clear the meaning of the tables in the query.
Anyway try this:
<SQL>
SELECT b.fldName,
b.fldEmail,
b.fldCountryCode,
d.fldCode as FCode,
b.fldMobile,
a.fldTime as Time,
c.fldUsername as Username
FROM tblSubscribersChoices a, tblUser c, tblSubscribers b,
tc_countries d
WHERE c.fldClientID = a.fldChoice AND b.fldID = a.fldClientID AND
d.fldCode = b.fldCountryCode
ORDER BY Username ASC
</SQL>
Bye