Re: No communication between PHP 5.0.3 +MySQL 4.1.9

Hi,

I have never used PHP 5 and MySQL 4.1 on Windows, but I guess, I read
somewhere about Windows directory being the default or something. Try
copying the extension file in Windows directory.

Regards,
Samar M.

= Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.