Re: Assistance on Query

Shannon Doyle wrote:
Hi Jochem,

My apologies, when I typed consecutive, I meant by date. Basically the query
is for a report. The client wants to be able to see when there have been 3
or more entries of non_services_type between services_type entries, and then
display these entries.

I am using MySQL and would Order the entries by date.

I hope that clears things up a little.

yeah! I can't think how to do that offhand in SQL but in php it would go a little like this...(I'm assuming an array of results is being passed - where each item in the array is an object.):

function filter3ConsecutiveNST($rows)
{
	$output = $tmp = array();
	$cNSTcount = 0;