reorder records with phpMyadmin ?

well...thanks for all of the info
for myself, I have to order a lot of playlists of video movies and was looking for a faster way to do this...seems that drag and drop would be ideal ? anyone know of a better way

maybe some one knows of a mysql application that allready has this feature ?

currently, I am doing all the phpmyadmin stuff myself...users are getting access to mysql by a wired Quicktime interface...kind of like Flash Player....They can insert records and query thru this....which is heavily filtered when it hits my php script...

I'll take a look at a Director/Runtime Rev solution...sounds like that may be a bit less trouble than a web interface...