Re: select text from a text file

read then write, 2 transactions, the second can take place while the user is reading the content

bastien

From: "Ed" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bastien Koert" <bastien_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<andrew.kreps@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  select text from a text file
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:46:38 -0000

Hi,

I've been looking at ways todo this, and as yet haven't figured out howto
pull something from the database plus at the sametime update the record, can
someone tell me how this is done or where i could learn? i've looked all
over phpbuilder and a few other php forums but can't seem to find the
answer.

Ed