Re: Fetch data from dbf file?

Supri anto wrote:
hi all,
did anyone know how to fetch data from dbf file (Clipper) ?

use some code. don't expect too much help if all you can be bothered to write are single line questions.

I googled 'DBF + PHP' and came up with this:

http://half2.mirrors.phpclasses.org/browse/package/1302.html

now I'm pretty sure they have google in your country too, so why don't
you use it before coming onto a mailing list and expecting other people
to do your research for you?

best regards, suprie