Re: Warnings and Notices

Jason Davis wrote:

I just got the software I was fighting with working. Only issue now is that
the top of the page is filled with notices and warnings, even though the
code is working. Is there any way to turn off or hide these notifications?

You can set the error level in php.ini, using the description there. You can also set the error level per script, as follows:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php

You can stop errors being displayed altogether. See display_errors in your php.ini file.

You can send your errors to a log file.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.error-log.php

You can stop individual warnings and messages by putting a @ in front of them.

Janet