RE: Trying to connext to MySQL with PEAR

[snip]
> Oh dear, as a fully-paid-up pedant, I'm afriad I can't resist this
one:

> Doesn't affect the answer, but this occurrence of 'effect' should be
'affect'. ;)

> Cheers!
>
> Mike

* Joining in on the fun *

I'm afraid you spelled afraid incorrectly.  I'll be sending you the bill
for my services related to this matter.

:)

- Martin Norland, Database / Web Developer, International Outreach x3257
The opinion(s) contained within this email do not necessarily represent
those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.