This will produce a list of titles (in table rows) that are linked to a page called "detail.php" and each title will 'GET' on this page the id of that record with that title. So make a page called "detail.php" that will display the body of an article given it's ID.

I've been kind of brief here - but if you need more details please ask.

Frank

On Dec 27, 2004, at 5:23 PM, php-db-digest-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: "Daniel A. Betancourt" <dabet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 27, 2004 2:25:11 AM PST
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: How to build a dinamic link...

Hi there!!!
This is one of my first postings to this list. I spend most of the time reading the postings, but now I need to ask:
How to build a link dinamicly from an output of a query to a web page?

Much clearly. I need that certain user can upload a text content into the web site. It doesn´t have to be made in a web format or design, it would be enough as a simple text. To do this I provide him with a form based in a database. That content will be save directly into a database (MySQL). There are other web page made in PHP that using a query will show the new text introduced by the user. The matter is that the user will introduce diferent contents on a diferent subjects, that is why I need that a link is generated authomaticly pointing to each web page that has being updated by that user. Taking into account that each new text is referenced as a row in the database.

I thought that asking through the formulary for a name of the new link to the new content and then working with variables in a loop...... how to force a link to show up on a web page pointing to the propiate place authomaticly every time that a content is introduced for a new web page?

I hope you understood my question.
Thank´s you all....

Regards....
Daniel...

NOTE: Please forgive my Englihs Grammar. I´m doing the best I can. I speak Spanish.