Re: how to connect new html page in PHP.

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 17:27:18 +0800, Jason Wong <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Saturday 25 December 2004 17:07, Zareef Ahmed wrote:
> > >
> > > The newlines should be \r\n and not \n\r.
> >
> > Does it really make a diffrence?
>
> Yes. Some of the security problems with Outlook stems from MS's strict
> non-compliance with the standards. And it takes just as much effort doing it
> incorrectly by using '\n\r' as it does doing it correctly using '\r\n' :)
Thanks a lot for your information.

> Also if there is only a single header in $header then there is no need for
> '\r\n' at all. You only need it to separate multiple headers, and even then
> you should not use two sets of them, ie:
>
>     correct: \r\n
>   incorrect: \r\n\r\n

Sorry code was very old and for testing purpose only.  I just paste it
from my one of my old project for the example purpose only. I did not
check  it for such things (multiple headers, double use of \r\n etc.)
as main topic was use of isset and form submission. (Thats why it have
bankdrt.com as url , it belongs to  my previous employer ). Thanks
again for your information.

zareef ahmed
> --
> Jason Wong -> Gremlins Associates -> www.gremlins.biz
> Open Source Software Systems Integrators
> * Web Design & Hosting * Internet & Intranet Applications Development *

Zareef Ahmed :: A PHP Developer in India ( Delhi )
Homepage :: http://www.zareef.net