RE: Parse errors ,,, can you. impart me about it.

/home/dollar1/public_html/signup.php3 on line 379
> Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in
/home/dollar1/public_html/login.php3 on line 152
> Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in
/home/dollar1/public_html/addfunds.php3 on line 91

I'd wager:
1) line 378 in signup.php3 doesn't have a semicolon.
2) line 151 in login.php3 doesn't have a semicolon.
3) line 90 in addfunds.php3 doesn't have a semicolon, or should be
merged with line 91.  It's also possible you forgot to add print/echo
before the statement on line 91.
4) you thought this was psychics-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The T_STRING error is saying the php parser encountered a string where
it shouldn't have.

For gods sake, post code if you want help tracking errors people!

Cheers,
- Martin Norland, Database / Web Developer, International Outreach x3257
The opinion(s) contained within this email do not necessarily represent
those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.