html display

>sorry but this has nothing to do with:

>1. DBs
>2. PHP
>3. LAMP

ok  out right your mostly correct, but what I really want to do is display fixed content for dynamic searches for a web site on a lamp server,(fc2) their php is a little out dated, but their in the move to 5 so its ok, I would like it to be more classic of a site with navi on the left, a banner bar at the top, and content in the center, all the content must come out of a mysql DB, I want the base level code, (I.e. the template) to stay the same, just let the content to change, it would be great if I could set this up so I could host multiple sites off this one framework/template with DB prefixes for different sites most if not all will be an Ecomm solution, so in the end, Yes it does have something to do with

DBs
PHP
Lamp

thx