RE: html display

for displays bigger than 8x6 you can use a div to border the page. for displays with res smaller, you're s.o.l. you cannot force the browser to a smaller res.

bastien

From: "Kevin Russell" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  html display
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:02:15 -0600

Hi list,
and yes I am a newcomer to this list but not to the realm of lamp's deve, any who I would like to know if any one has any good resources for making a web page display at 800x600 fix res, no matter what the display is set to in their machine, I'm moving to php5, just a simple framework would be great I can pickup the pieces and turn it into what I need
thx