PHP 4.3.10RC2 - Any change in the way rows are fetched ?

Hi there,

I was testing PHP 4.3.10RC2 with a well-tested web application when I saw it failed badly.

After a little debug, I have found that the problem comes from this SQL query:
SELECT CONCAT(num) AS k FROM user WHERE uid LIKE '%XXXX%'
where user is a table with num as the PK and uid as a VARCHAR(128).

I expect a result like this one (var_export-like display) of the fetched row (with mysql_fetch_array()):
([0] => 67,[k] => 67)
But mysql_fetch_array() gives me:

For me, it is a really big problem.
I do not have it with PHP 4.3.8.
I did not take the time to test with PHP 4.3.9 nor 4.3.10 but I took a look at the documentation web sites, the latest Changelogs and made a search on the mailing lists but found nothing about it.

Is this the behaviour expected from PHP 4.3.10 ? Is there a way to have the previous/expected behaviour ?
Or is this a bug ?
Is this the right mailing-list to find some information about this ?

Vincent