From: "Jason T. Davidson" <davidson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Data from a pull down menu
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:28:31 -0600

I have a pull down menu that gathers a list of people from the database. What I am trying to do from there is after scrolling through and finding the correct record and selecting it, the page will then display that records information.

I have done some searching and I am assuming that is right under my nose. If there is some material out there on this can someone point me in the right direction or show some sample coding?

--
Jason Davidson