Re: sessions

Thanks to everyone that replied. All working great now thanks.

Warren

>>> Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/12/2004 2:47:28 pm >>>

try using the $_SESSION superglobal var (google is your friend if its
new to you.)

no need to register (still need to do session_start() though) just
do...

$_SESSION['MyValue'] = array(
	'name'  => $username,
	'level' => $account_level
);

...or something like that. (also works for objects - which is only gets

really cool in php5 - be aware that classes for objects stored in your

session should be loaded BEFORE you start the session.)