RE: Mozilla inserts twice, IE does OK... ?

Hi all

Note in the source that in the MySQL Insert query "VALUES" starts at a new
line.

I put a DELETE command right after the INSERT command, to temporary catch
the double line.  When I did that, I placed the "VALUES..."-part on the
same line as the first part of the query and the double inserts
disappeared.  (ofcourse)

Weird is:  I removed the DELETE-command, and placed the VALUES-part on
another line again, and the data is still inserted once in the table.

Very strange, but I hope putting all of the query on a single line is a
possible solution for this weird behavior :-)

Anyone has any idea about this ?

Steven