De : Gryffyn, Trevor [mailto:TGryffyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 2 décembre 2004 15:38
À : php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc : Clément MOULIN
Objet : RE:  mysql_fetch_assoc() bug with mysql 4.1 and fields
escaping?

Funny, questions about MySQL 4.1.x seem to be popping up a lot recently.
With good reason.  There are some changes that make old mysql_*() functions
not work anymore.   I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I ran into it
last weekend and everything I saw seemed to recommend switching to the
Improved MySQL Functions:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mysqli.php

It is definitely supposed to help with being able to connect and log into
the database since the new password hashing scheme is incompatible with the
old MySQL standards.  It might help you with this other stuff too.

Good luck!

-TG