Re: Subject: [PHP-DB] KEYBOARD

It's all client-side Javascript. I'll send you by email (off-list) an example I wrote this week for touchscreen number data entry so you can see how to do it. Then you're on your own !

This is *not* a PHP *or* a DB question, please keep general web-development questions to a more appropriate newsgroup. Evolt.org is a good place to start, or www.alistapart.com

Cheers - Neil

At 18:21 01/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:
From: "balwantsingh" <balwantsingh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:39:15 +0530
Subject:  KEYBOARD

May pls. help me.

Can anybody guide me whether virtual keyboard can be made using PHP.
Actually i am developing a site for our internal use where we will not give
keyboard to user, the data can be entered by help of touchscreen pasted on
the monitor.

with best wishes
balwant

CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Production tools
for accessible subtitled internet media, transcripts
and searchable video. Supports Real Player, Quicktime
and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.