Re: Question on the use of where statements

Sorry ..hit the wrong button
--- Stuart Felenstein <stuart4m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I posted this over on mysql list. Not trying to be
 redundant, but would like to get some feedback.

 Basically I'm wondering.
 I am creating a search form , dynamic query, that
 could potentially have in the area of 40+ where
 statements.

 i.e.   1- where x = y and
         2- cat = blue  and
         3- round = 1045.......etc.

Is there such a thing as where overload.  More
correctly too big of a sql statement.  I'm running on
a shared web host currently.  It's a decent machine,
but not a clustered itanium with load balancing.

Interested in feedback.

Stuart