Re: Transaction suddenly not working

--- Stuart Felenstein <stuart4m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One last thing to add on this issue.  This table was
created using tabletype InnoDB.  Now I discovered
earlier that this table and (many others) had switched
over to MyISAM. I'm still trying to trace down the
cause with my ISP.

Anyway, using a mysql gui, i put an index, today on
the primaryID.  Now I"m looking at the database in PHP
MYADMIN and under indexes it's showing this :

Keyname 	Type 	Cardinality 	Field
PRIMARY 	PRIMARY 	2 	ProfileID
ProfileID_2 	UNIQUE 	2 	ProfileID
ProfileID_4 	UNIQUE 	2 	ProfileID