Re: php v jsp

hi
i think php is a fast develop tools for you
and jsp is for team work.
if you only user jsp , it is be of no concern ,because jsp is sames like php
or asp,if you  use jsp i suggest you to use strust or servlet

"Vikas Nanda" <vikasnandauk@xxxxxxxxxxx> ????
> Hi
>
> I just wanted to know what the advantages are of using php against jsp. My
supervisor wants me to use jsp but I think that php might be better. Also
can php code be easy reused like jsp?